Forgot your USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
1. To foster educational scholarship, including research and publication
2. To meet annually to share information and to discuss issues that are important to pharmacology education and to the pharmacology educator
3. To increase communication among pharmacology educators
4. To strengthen the role and to increase the collective voice of pharmacology educators in ASPET
5. To foster linkages between the Division for Pharmacology Education and other divisions of ASPET, with AMSPC, and with other FASEB societies
Permission for use of banner animations was kindly given by Dr. B. Cho, University of Rhode Island Teaching Animation Project
©The American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET)9650 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, Maryland 20814-3995
ASPET.org is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3.5+ and Safari 3+.