Dr. A. Laurel Gorman, University of Central Florida College of Medicine, and Dr. Michelle M. Duffourc, East Tennessee State University College of Medicine, were honored with DPE Travel Awards at the ASPET Annual Meeting at EB 2013 in Boston, MA.
Dr. Kelly Karpa, Penn State College of Medicine and Dr. Jayne S.
Reuben, University of South Carolina School of Medicine-Greenville were
honored with DPE Travel Awards at the ASPET Annual Meeting at EB 2012 in
San Diego, CA.
The Division is pleased to recognize the outstanding service of three members...
David Hein, Patricia Williams, and Rob Rockhold
receive their Academy of Pharmacology Educators Membership Certificates.
Business Meeting Photos
Dr. Senthil Kumar Rajasekaran and Dr. M. Chandra Sekar are recipients of the 2011 DPE Travel Awards...
Rob Rockhold has been elected to the Academy of Pharmacology
The Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship Program is now accepting applications for the 2013 2014 Fellowship Year. The Einstein Fellowship Program is available to current K 12 science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) educators with a demonstrated excellence in teaching and leadership...
Four DPE-sponsored symposia are planned for EB 2012...
ASPET and the Division of Pharmacology Education are pleased to announce that applications for membership in the Academy of Pharmacology Educators are due January 4, 2012. The announcement, application directions, and eligibility information are now available...
1. To foster educational scholarship, including research and publication
2. To meet annually to share information and to discuss issues that are important to pharmacology education and to the pharmacology educator
3. To increase communication among pharmacology educators
4. To strengthen the role and to increase the collective voice of pharmacology educators in ASPET
5. To foster linkages between the Division for Pharmacology Education and other divisions of ASPET, with AMSPC, and with other FASEB societies
Permission for use of banner animations was kindly given by Dr. B. Cho, University of Rhode Island Teaching Animation Project
© Copyright 2012
The American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, 9650 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, Maryland 20814-3995
ASPET.org is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3.5+ and Safari 3+.