The Southeastern Pharmacology Society (SEPS) is a regional organization that was founded in 1980 by Dr. Donald O. Allen, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine and Dr. Lowell M. Greenbaum, Medical College of Georgia.
OFFICERS AND COUNCILORS
- President - Peter Rice, Ph.D., Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University Johnson City, TN
- Secretary/Treasurer - Peter Rowell, Ph.D., University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- Councilor - John R. Glowa, Ph.D., Louisiana State University Medical Center, Shreveport, LA
- Councilor - Daniel Kapusta, Ph.D., Louisiana State University Medical Center, New Orleans, LA
- Councilor - Alfred Nyanda, Ph.D., Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN
- Councilor - John A. Schetz, Ph.D., University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy, University, MS
- Executive Officer - Larry Walker, University of Mississippi, School of Pharmacy, University, MS
SEPS sponsors an annual meeting making a special effort to develop programs that will benefit graduate students.