Undergraduate Student Best Abstract Award
Experimental Biology '14
San Diego, California
April 26 - 30, 2014
Deadline for receipt at ASPET: November 13, 2013
- Student must be presenting an abstract at the Experimental Biology '14 meeting in San Diego, CA in an ASPET topic category.
- Student must be sponsored by a Regular, Postdoctoral or Affiliate member of ASPET.
- Student must be a member of ASPET to access the award forms. Please plan ahead and apply for membership at least two weeks prior to the deadline. Undergraduate membership in ASPET is free. We will expedite the membership review process.
All posters must be presented during the Best Abstract Competition on Sunday evening, April 27, 2014. Posters will be judged on three criteria:
- Quality of the abstract
- Visual construction
- Oral presentation of the poster
- Application must be
made by November 13, 2013
by electronic web submission. You must be a member of ASPET and login
to access the applications. If you have difficulty logging in, please
contact the membership department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Type or cut & paste your abstract into the space provided on the form, and upload a current curriculum vitae. Please break your CV down into the following sections:
• Positions Held
• Awards and Honors
• Abstracts and Manuscripts (if applicable)
3. You must
provide your sponsor's email address on the application form.
The ASPET office will email your sponsor for his/her endorsement of
Online Application Form
If you have questions about an award, please email email@example.com.