Experimental Biology '14
San Diego, California
April 26 - 30, 2014
Deadline for receipt at ASPET: November 13, 2013
- Student must be presenting an abstract at the Experimental Biology '14 meeting in San Diego, CA in an ASPET topic category.
- Student must be sponsored by a Regular, Postdoctoral or Affiliate member of ASPET.
- Student must be a member of ASPET to access the award forms. Please plan ahead and apply for membership at least two weeks prior to the deadline. We will expedite the membership review process.
- Applications should be made to the Division to which research applies.
- You may apply for only ONE Best Abstract Award (this includes either the DDD Young Investigator Award, OR the Graduate Student Best Paper Award).
Criteria used to judge the awards vary among Divisions. The Division to which your abstract is submitted will contact you regarding any special judging criteria and times for presentation. Not all Divisions may present awards every year.
You will be notified when the awards will be presented.
- Application must be
made by November 13, 2013 (5:00 p.m. EST)
by electronic web submission. You must be a member of ASPET and login
to access the applications. If you have difficulty logging in, please
contact the membership department (email@example.com) or 301-634-7060.
- Type or cut & paste your abstract into the space provided on the form, and upload a current curriculum vitae. Please break your CV down into the following
• Positions Held
• Awards and Honors
• Professional Society Memberships
3. You must
provide your sponsor's email address on the application form.
The ASPET office will email your sponsor for his/her endorsement of
Select Division from the Drop-Down List on the Online Application Form:
- Behavioral Pharmacology
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Drug Metabolism
- Integrative Systems, Translational & Clinical Pharmacology
- Molecular Pharmacology
Travel awards for graduate students to attend EB '14 are available on a competitive basis. Apply for these awards using the Graduate Student Travel Award or the Minority Graduate Student Travel Award Application.
Online Application Form
If you have a question about an award, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.