Experimental Biology '14
San Diego, California
April 26 - 30, 2014
Deadline for receipt at ASPET: November 13, 2013
- Applicant must be
presenting an abstract at the Experimental Biology '14 meeting in San Diego, CA in an ASPET topic category.
- Applicant must be
sponsored by a Regular member of ASPET. Applicants who are
Regular members of ASPET may sponsor themselves.
- Applicant must be a member of ASPET in good standing to access the application forms. Please plan ahead and apply for membership at least two weeks prior to the award deadline. We will expedite the review process.
- Applications should
be made to the Division to which research applies.
- You may apply for
only ONE Postdoctoral Scientist Award (this includes either the DDD Young Investigator Award, OR the Postdoctoral Scientist Award).
Criteria used to
judge the awards vary among Divisions. The Division to which
your abstract is submitted will contact you regarding any special
judging criteria and times for presentation. Not all Divisions
may present awards every year. You will
be notified when the awards will be
- Application must be
made by November 13, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. ET by electronic web submission. You must be a member of ASPET and login to access the applications. If you have difficulty logging in, please contact the membership department. (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 301-734-7060.
- Type or cut & paste your abstract into the space provided on the form, and upload a current curriculum vitae. Please break your CV down into the following sections:
• Positions Held
• Awards and Honors
• Professional Society Memberships
- You must
provide your sponsor's email address on the application form.
The ASPET office will email your sponsor for his/her endorsement of
Select Division from the Drop-Down List on the Application Form
- Behavioral Pharmacology
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Drug Metabolism
- Integrative Systems, Translational & Clinical Pharmacology
- Molecular Pharmacology
Travel awards for
Postdoctoral Scientists to attend EB '14 are available on a
competitive basis. Apply for these awards using the Young Scientist Travel Award or the
Minority Young Scientist Travel Award Application.
If you have questions about an award, please email email@example.com