Experimental Biology ’14
San Diego, California
April 26 - 30, 2014
Deadline for receipt at ASPET: December 11, 2013 (5:00 p.m. EST)
The Award consists of:
- The sum of $600 to partially defray the costs of travel and subsistence.
- Undergraduate registration (free at Experimental Biology).
- Up to $400 additional travel reimbursement with original receipts after the meeting.
- Applicant must have been an ASPET SURF Fellow in the summer of 2013. Both Individual and Institutional SURF Fellows are eligible.
- A student member of ASPET or an applicant for membership (completed membership application may be submitted with travel award application).
- Must be an author of an abstract submitted for the EB ‘14 Meeting in San Diego, CA, in an ASPET topic category, but does not have to be first author.
Application form submitted via the web.
Program Director or Sponsor:
- Your Program may submit any number of eligible nominees for a Travel Award. One or more students may receive an Award, depending on the availability of funds. You will be notified which students received a travel award.
- Fill in the Sponsor form and submit online.
Terms of the Award:
- Undergraduate students get free registration but they must register on-site at the meeting.
- Required attendance at the Graduate Student Colloquium on April 26.
- The check for the award and the award certificate will be presented at the ASPET Business Meeting and Awards Presentation on April 26. Attendance is required.
- The additional travel reimbursement will be mailed after the meeting.
- The full Award will be voided if the student does not attend the Graduate Student Colloquium and the EB meeting