Experimental Biology ’14
San Diego, California
April 26 - 30, 2014
Deadline for receipt at ASPET: December 11, 2013 (5:00 p.m. EST)
The Award consists of:
- The sum of $600 to partially defray the costs of travel and subsistence.
- Member registration at the early registration rate.
- Up to $400 additional travel reimbursement with original receipts after the meeting.
- Doctoral degree received within the past five years.
- Research interests related to pharmacology & therapeutics, as indicated by the applicant's curriculum vitae and bibliography.
- A member of ASPET in good standing. Please note that the current year's dues must be paid before we will accept applications for a travel award.
- First (and presenting) author of an abstract submitted for the EB ‘14 Meeting in San Diego, CA, in an ASPET topic category.
- Cannot receive a travel award from another Experimental Biology sponsoring society.
- Application form submitted via the web.
- Type or cut & paste your abstract into the space provided on the form, and upload a current curriculum vitae and bibliography.
- The ASPET Office will contact your sponsor to obtain his/her endorsement of your travel award nomination.
Terms of the Award:
- The check for the award and the award certificate will be presented at the ASPET Business Meeting and Awards Presentation on April 26. Attendance is required.
- The additional travel reimbursement will be mailed after the meeting.
- The full Award will be voided if the student does not attend the EB meeting.
If you have a question about an award, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.