The EB 2015 Mobile App, powered by Core-apps (www.core-apps.com) is a native application for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, including a hybrid HTML5 app for BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices.
For EB 2015 attendees, the app provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance your event experience:
- The dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Stay in-the-know and join in on Twitter and Facebook
- Interactively locate sessions and exhibitors on the Boston Convention Center maps
- Efficiently visit your bookmarked exhibitors with the Quick Route
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends
Downloading the Experimental Biology 2015 Mobile App is easy!
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android devices: Visit your App Store or Google Play on your device and search for “Experimental Biology 2015”.
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/eb2015 or scan the QR code! From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your specific device.