Designing ASPET 2023!
ASPET 2023 will be a meeting designed by our members for our members. When ASPET surveyed members in 2021 for ideas on how to provide the best possible meeting experience, one theme we heard loud and clear was the need to take a more flexible, innovative approach to sessions.
Ideas were collected from the pharmacology community throughout February, March and April of 2022 for general sessions, keynotes, concurrent sessions, workshops, as well as ideas for new formats in which to share content.
The Program Committee discussed these ideas looking for:
Hot topics that appeal across multiple ASPET division areas or related disciplines
- Sessions that represent excellence in science, promote cross-disciplinary and translational research, and is of value to our divisions
- Content that has a broad approach incorporating multiple areas of pharmacology and how it is connected.
- Ideas that showcase ASPET as a place of innovation and the home of pharmacology
- Session ideas that represent a diversity of voices
- Career development session ideas
- Sessions of interest to educators
- Non-traditional session formats that educate, inform, and energize participants
In May of 2022, ASPET will open the submission portal to receive your full session proposals as well as let you know which of the submitted ideas the Program Committee is hoping to further explore.
Submit your Session Ideas