Call for Session Proposals
ASPET is seeking proposals from our members for sessions to be presented at the ASPET 2023 Annual Meeting in St. Louis, Missouri, May 18-21, 2023.
The Program Committee is looking for:
Hot topics that appeal across multiple ASPET division areas or related disciplines
- Sessions that represent excellence in science, promote cross-disciplinary and translational research, and is of value to our divisions
- Content that has a broad approach incorporating multiple areas of pharmacology and how it is connected.
- Ideas that showcase ASPET as a place of innovation and the home of pharmacology
- Session ideas that represent a diversity of voices
- Career development session ideas
- Sessions of interest to educators
- Non-traditional session formats that educate, inform, and energize participants
Proposals are due by Friday, August 12, 2022. To be eligible to submit a proposal, you must have an active 2022 ASPET membership.
All proposals must be submitted using the online submission portal. Draft proposals can be saved within the portal. Screenshots of the proposal questions can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding your submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Session Proposal