2019 GLC ASPET 32nd Annual Meeting
June 21st, 2019
The Great Lakes Chapter (GLC) of ASPET will hold its 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting on Friday, June 21st, 2019 at Midwestern University.
The goal of the 2019 meeting is to highlight major advances in our understanding of the Microbiome, as well as provide an opportunity for students, postdoctoral fellows, and scientists working in related areas to learn about the field. The annual meeting of the GLC of ASPET also provides a forum of learning and exchanging of ideas in all fields of the pharmacological sciences and is a major networking event for biomedical scientists in the area. The meeting schedule includes:
- Poster Session (8:30 am – 10:30 am)
- Vendor Exhibit (8:30 am – 12:00 pm)
- Symposium I (10:45 am – 11:45 am)
- Lunch and Learn Career Workshop (noon – 1:30 pm)
- Symposium II (1:30 pm – 4:45 pm)
- Poster Awards and Business Meeting (4:45 pm – 5:30 pm)
Keynote: Susan Erdman, DVM MPH (MIT)
Harnessing Our Microbiome for Healthful Longevity
Other speakers include:
- Ali Keshavarzian, MD (Rush University)
- David Klumpp, PhD (Northwestern University)
- Brad McRae, PhD (AbbVie)
- Nancy Freitag, PhD (University of Illinois—Chicago)
- John Baker, PhD (Medical College of Wisconsin)
We encourage all attendees to register online prior to the meeting. For registration on site, only cash and check will be accepted.
The deadline for abstract receipt is Friday, June 7th, 2019 by 5:00 PM CDT. Send completed abstract form to email@example.com.
Download Abstract Submission Form
Maps and Parking Directions
Directions to Midwestern University