COVID-19: Therapeutics, Diagnostics, and Surveillance
2021 GLC ASPET 34th Annual Meeting
August 27, 2021
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Simpson Querrey Auditorium, 303 East Superior Street
Chicago, IL 60611.
Download flyer (PDF)
- Poster Session (9:00-10:30 AM) (We encourage posters in all areas of pharmacology and biomedical sciences)
- Young Investigator Symposium (10:30-11:50 pm)
- Special Presentation: COVID-19 Diagnostics (11:50-12:20 pm)
- Shihai Huang PhD, Senior Director, Abbott.
- Lunch and Learn Career Workshop for Trainees (12:25-1:30 pm)
- Symposium (1:30 – 4:50 PM)
- GR Scott Budinger, MD Northwestern University. Pathobiology and treatment of SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia
- Tony Haight, PhD Abbvie Inc. COVID-19 therapeutics: lessons learned
- Karen Terio, DVM/PhD Univ. of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. Global surveillance of emerging viruses
- Alexis Demonbreun, PhD Northwestern University. Patterns of COVID-19 prevalence & vaccination in the Chicago area
- Egon Ozer, MD/PhD Northwestern University Chasing emerging COVID-19 variants
- Poster Awards and Business meeting (5:00-5:15 pm)
We encourage all attendees to register online by August 16, 2021. If you have any issues or question regarding the meeting please contact Yennifer Hernandez.
Use the GLC webpage link to register and pay online by credit card via the secure servers of ASPET.
Online registration ends 8/16/21 at 11am EST.