Molecular Pharmacology at EB '02 - New Orleans, LA
April 20-24, 2002
Postdoctoral Scientist Award Winners
The Molecular Pharmacology Division sponsored a Postdoctoral Scientist Award at EB'02. Finalists were selected from the submitted abstracts and applicant's CVs. Each finalist presented their research findings at the meeting. Dr. Lee Limbird Chaired the session and presented a talk entitled,The Joy of Science: Advice to Young Scientists! The winner was Yinges Yigzaw of the University of Tennessee. She also presented the winners with their checks at the Divisional mixer.
Dr. Limbird presenting Dr. Yinges Yigszaw with his 1st place prize.
- Yulya Dobrydneva, East Virginia Medical School
- Fernand Gobeil, Jr., Justin Research Center, University of Montreal
- Pedro Gonzalez-Cabrera, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Qin Wang, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Yinges Yigzaw, University of Tennessee
More Pictures from EB 2002
Thank you to Diane Perez for providing the additional pictures.
Click on photo to enlarge