Behavioral Pharmacology Events at EB2016
The ASPET Annual Meeting at EB2016 is only a few days away. There are a few Behavioral Pharmacology-specific events:
- On Saturday evening, April 2nd, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm, Travis Thompson and Roy Pickens will be honored as recipients of the PB Dews Lifetime Achievement award in Behavioral Pharmacology. This will be during the ASPET Business Meeting and Awards Presentation, San Diego Convention Center, Room 16AB.
- Travis Thompson will deliver the Dews Lecture, titled “Behavioral Mechanisms of Drug Action: Peter Dews’s Legacy,” on Monday, April 4 at 2:00 pm in Room 15B in the Convention Center.
- The Dews Lecture will be followed by our Divisional Programming “Quantitative Pharmacological Analysis of In Vivo Data and Its Implications in CNS Drug Discovery.” Monday, April 4, 3:00 – 5:30 pm in Room 15B in the Convention Center.
- The Behavioral Pharmacology Divisional Business meeting will be held on Monday, April 4 at 5:30 pm in Room 15B in the Convention Center. View the agenda now (PDF).
- We will have a joint mixer with the Neuropharmacology Division in the Presidio Room of the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina from 6:30-8:30 PM on Monday, April 4.