Save the Date
ASPET is happy to announce that our 2023 Annual Meeting will be held from Thursday, May 18 to Sunday, May 21, 2023 at the St. Louis Union Station.
What to Expect from the ASPET 2023 Annual Meeting
ASPET meetings will:
- Be inclusive to all participants and enhance the diversity of our membership. Diversity means including BIPOC, all ages, gender, and biographic backgrounds to be part of the experience.
- Connect people and topics across the field of pharmacology throughout the year.
- Present content that represents excellence in science, promotes cross-disciplinary and translational research, and is of value to our divisions.
- Ensure that ASPET is the home of pharmacology and a place of innovation.
- Deliver valuable experiences that sustain the growth and success of ASPET.
Learn more ›
We’ve Heard You
ASPET 2023 is a meeting that will be designed by our members for our members! Starting in February of 2021, ASPET hired a meeting strategy consultant to engage our members in focus groups, personal interviews, and online surveys to help design the new 2023 ASPET Annual Meeting. Venue and date selection, meeting formats, and social events have been designed with information collected directly from our members. Learn more about the research ›
The Annual Meeting’s schedule will be designed to have more free time to network with colleagues, explore the city while still attending session with the most cutting-edge science in the field of pharmacology.
Although we are experiencing changes, we still have the cutting-edge science, pharmacology-focused posters, awards and lectures. Learn more about participating in content development.
Sign up to receive alerts on the latest developments on the 2023 Annual Meeting
Sign Up to Receive Updates