- The POPS System in Pharmacology: The Patient-Oriented Problem-Solving (POPS) System in Pharmacology consists of a series of exercises that contain simulations of clinical problems. (Member login required.)
- IUPHAR Pharmacology Education Project:
This searchable resource collection is designed to support educators in
the biomedical sciences, medicine, nursing, and pharmacy, as well as
the students they serve.
- ASPET Division for Pharmacology Education Resources: Symposium materials from education sessions at ASPET’s Annual Meeting are posted here.
- ETRIS: Education & Training Resources in In-Vivo Sciences:
is a hub which provides links to free, online educational, training or
continuing professional development resources to support researchers to
use lab animals in their research, colleagues involved in in-vivo
education or training, or members of Institutional Animal Care and Use
- Association for Medical School Pharmacology - Knowledge Objectives: This volume describes the minimum essential knowledge and competencies in pharmacology which should be taught to, and mastered by, students completing their basic medical education.
- A First Course in Pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutics: This page offers course objectives, an e-book, and homework sets for pharmacokinetics and biopharmaceutics.
- MERLOT: A curated collection of free and open online teaching, learning, and faculty development services contributed and used by an international education community.
- The Merck Manuals: The Merck Manuals are one of the world’s most widely used medical information resources committed to making the best current medical information accessible to health care professionals and patients worldwide.
- Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Resources: This page provides links to online courses, e-books, and modeling tools for pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
- Teaching Pharmacodynamics: An Introductory Module On Learning Dose-Response Relationships: This article describes an introductory course module on learning dose-response relationships.
- Guide to Pharmacology: This is an expert-driven guide to pharmacological targets and the substances that act on them, maintained by IUPHAR and BPS.
Last updated: May 31, 2016