The Division for Toxicology (TOX) serves members with interests in all aspects of toxicology, including (but not limited to) neurotoxicology, teratology, molecular and cellular mechanisms of drug and chemical toxicity, immunotoxicology, organ toxicities, risk assessment, environmental toxicology, models of toxic injury, toxic intermediates, and mechanisms of chemical interactions.
- To discuss and disseminate innovations in toxicology including new technology and experimental models
- To promote publications in all areas in ASPET journals
- To expand and foster an emphasis on translational research especially related to mechanisms of toxicology
- To provide a network for toxicologists to interact between academic, industry and government agencies
- To increase the number of students and young scientists exploring toxicology as a profession
- To recognize the achievements of outstanding division members
Posting on social media about the TOX division? Use #ASPETTOX.
August 08, 2019
On June 7, 2019 it was announced by Buckingham Palace that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II had appointed Professor V. Craig Jordan, OBE as Companion of the Most Distinguished Order of St. Michael and St. George (CMG) for services to women’s health.
July 08, 2019
ASPET will be hosting a “Division Takeover” from mid-July through October. During this time, our divisions will have a week where they’ll feature prominently in our social media posts.
July 01, 2019
The ASPET Division for Toxicology is pleased to announce that nominations are now being accepted for the 2020 ASPET Awards.
Last Updated: June 6, 2019