The Division for Toxicology (TOX) serves members with interests in all aspects of toxicology, including (but not limited to) neurotoxicology, teratology, molecular and cellular mechanisms of drug and chemical toxicity, immunotoxicology, organ toxicities, risk assessment, environmental toxicology, models of toxic injury, toxic intermediates, and mechanisms of chemical interactions.
- To discuss and disseminate innovations in toxicology including new technology and experimental models
- To promote publications in all areas in ASPET journals
- To expand and foster an emphasis on translational research especially related to mechanisms of toxicology
- To provide a network for toxicologists to interact between academic, industry and government agencies
- To increase the number of students and young scientists exploring toxicology as a profession
- To recognize the achievements of outstanding division members
Posting on social media about the TOX division? Use #ASPETTOX.
Last Updated: June 6, 2019