The Division for Toxicology (TOX) serves members with interests in all aspects of toxicology, including (but not limited to) neurotoxicology, teratology, molecular and cellular mechanisms of drug and chemical toxicity, immunotoxicology, organ toxicities, risk assessment, environmental toxicology, models of toxic injury, toxic intermediates, and mechanisms of chemical interactions.
- To discuss and disseminate innovations in toxicology including new technology and experimental models
- To promote publications in all areas in ASPET journals
- To expand and foster an emphasis on translational research especially related to mechanisms of toxicology
- To provide a network for toxicologists to interact between academic, industry and government agencies
- To increase the number of students and young scientists exploring toxicology as a profession
- To recognize the achievements of outstanding division members
February 15, 2018
Congratulations to the 2018 Council election winners for President-elect, Secretary/Treasurer-elect, and Councilor.
January 24, 2018
Planning to attend the 2018 Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting? Let your ASPET membership work for you, register with discount code ASPET18 to receive $300 off the nonmember rate.
January 10, 2018
We are pleased to announce this year’s Scientific Achievement Award winners. ASPET presents several major awards to recognize accomplishments and excellence in the pharmacology field.
Last Updated: August 3, 2017