Neuropharmacology of Pain and Addiction
2020 GLC ASPET 33rd Annual Meeting
October 16, 2020
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Virtual Meeting conducted via zoom. Zoom link will be sent to the registered participants closer to the meeting date.
Download flyer (PDF)
- Symposium (1:00 – 4:30 PM)
- Michael Salter (Keynote speaker) (Hospital for Sick Children & University of Toronto)
Sex, Pain and Microglia
- Anne-Marie Malfait (Rush University)
Targeting NGF for pain in osteoarthritis: opportunities and obstacles
- David Hackos (Genentech, S San Francisco)
Trials and tribulations in the development of selective Nav1.7 inhibitors for chronic pain
- Mary Eileen Dolan (University of Chicago)
Genomic and Functional Studies of Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy
- Vania Apkarian (Northwestern University)
Predictive mechanisms for chronic pain, translational opportunities
We encourage all attendees to register online by October 16 for this virtual meeting. A Zoom link will be sent following registration. If you have any issues or question regarding the meeting please contact Alexa Ann Nash or Yennifer Hernandez.
Use the GLC webpage link to register and pay online by credit card via the secure servers of ASPET.
Online registration ends 10/16/20 at 11am EST.