In This Section

How to Contact Your Member of Congress

  • Your Congressional Representative and Senators have their own web sites.  You can view these at:
  • House and Senate Offices can also be reached by phone by calling the U.S. Capitol switchboard at 202-224-3121.  Simply ask the switchboard operator to connect you to the office you want. 


Job Postings