In addition to our regular partnership opportunities, we will be offering a new opportunity for academic/institutional partners to add on a recruitment table to their partnership package. For $150, partners may set up a recruitment table at the ASPET Student/Postdoc Poster competition. This will be limited to 6 tables at the event. This opportunity is now full: no more tables are available for 2018.
- One six-foot table at the poster competition for 2 hours.
- One invitation to attend the ASPET Undergraduate Networking and Career Development Luncheon.
- One representative from the institution must attend the competition to staff the display table– this person should not be an administrator but an ASPET member or scientist attending the meeting; no free registration will be given for the meeting, and the representative may not also be a judge in the poster competition. This individual must remain at the table for the duration of the competition.
- ASPET will provide a table and chair. The institution is responsible for bringing all recruitment materials, brochures, giveaways, etc. No electricity, wifi, or other exhibit furnishings will be available.
- Tables will accommodate only table-top displays. Booth-style displays or floor displays will not be permitted.
- Institutions are responsible for their own shipping, set up, and dismantle.
- Institutions understand that they may not disrupt poster judging.