Participate in the ASPET Member-Get-A-Member program to be entered into a raffle to win an American Express gift card. The more members you recruit, the higher the prize!
By helping us recruit new members, you will be contributing to the growth and sustainability of ASPET. A growing ASPET means great recognition for the field of pharmacology, more resources and support for our members, and a louder voice with policy makers.
How it Works
- Tell your colleagues, students, and friends about the benefits of ASPET membership. See a full listing of member benefits.
- Encourage them to fill out the Member-Get-A-Member Application.
- Tell the applicant that they must enter your name and email in the "Sponsor Name/Email" field on the application form.
- Once they are approved for membership and their dues payment has been made, you will receive credit for your recruitment efforts.
- The more members you recruit, you will be entered into a higher prize drawing.
- Every MGM participant will be recognized for their recruitment efforts on our website and in The Pharmacologist.
- Prize drawings will be picked in February 2022.
- Recruit 1-2 new members to be entered into the $25 American Express gift card drawing.
- Recruit 3-4 new members to be entered into the $50 American Express gift card drawing.
- Recruit 5+ new members to be entered into the $75 American Express gift card drawing.
- Review the member types and dues. Get your friends and students to apply for membership.
- Start with your department – check to see if your friends, colleagues, and students in your department are members. If not, ask them to apply!
- Contact the ASPET membership department if you need any recruitment materials such as membership brochures, flyers, and application forms.
- All Regular, Postdoc, Affiliate, Student, Undergraduate, and Emeritus members in good standing are eligible to participate in the program.
- When applying for membership, the applicant must enter the marketing code: MGM or use the online MGM membership application form.
- The recruiter’s name and email must be provided as a sponsor on the application form.
- The applicant must qualify and be accepted for Regular, Affiliate, Postdoc, Student, or Undergraduate membership and pay for membership before the recruiter is given credit for the new member and entered into the drawing.
- Participants may recruit an unlimited number of new members.
- The individual being recommended for membership must be a "new" member, that is, someone who has not been a member for at least 1 year or more.
If you have any questions about this program, please email the membership department or call 301-634-7060.