- DMD Review Editor to recruit, organize and edit DMD special sections; Over 50 review articles have been published since 2018.
- Associate Editor of Frontier Pharmacology; Edited 94 research articles since 2016.
- Serving as AAPS award committee vice chair (2021) and chair (2022) to provide a slate of recommended recipients to the Board of Directors for final approval; the awards include the Distinguished Pharmaceutical Scientist, Global leader, Dale E. Wurster Research Award in Pharmaceutics and Alice E Till Advancement of Women in Pharmaceutical Sciences Recognition.
- Serving as ISSX committee to organize annual meeting and workshops (2015, 2018, 2017, 2022)
- Committee member of drug transporter focus group and chair of PPDM strategic vision initiatives of AAPS; organized AAPS transporter workshops (2005, 2007, 2009, 2011) and symposiums (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012).
- Member of the International Transporter Consortium (ITC); contributed to Six ITC white papers since 2013
- Member of Translational and ADME leadership group in IQ consortium to serve as sponsors for PBPK WG and pediatric WG (2021~).
To apply new tools/approaches for human PK prediction, target organ delivery and ADME-PK-Tox variations in human. Currently research projects include quantitative proteomics quantitation for transporter and enzyme expression across species, transporter DDI biomarkers, and application of PBPK model to predict human PK and PK/PD.
- Review Editor, Drug Metabolism & Disposition (2018` present)
- Recruiting, organizing and editing DMD special section
- Editorial Board member, Drug Metabolism & Disposition (2014-2018)
- Executive Committee, Division of Drug Metabolism (2015-2017)
- Organizing annual meeting; abstract judge
- Communication officer, Division of Drug Metabolism (2015-2017)
- Member service and recruiting
Other Society Memberships/Activities
- Chair of Award committee, AAPS (2021-2022)
- Vice chair of Award Committee, AAPS (2020-2021)
- Modeling and Simulation committee, ISSX (2020~)
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) (2001~)
- International Society for the study of Xenobiotics (ISSX) (2013~)
- American Chemical Society (2009-2011)