Tuesday, April 27 – Friday, April 30, 2021
Join us for a virtual scientific meeting experience like no other at the ASPET Annual Meeting at Experimental Biology 2021! The virtual annual meeting will deliver everything you expect from ASPET and the EB community, plus more, through an environment that fosters interaction among global members and attendees.
The ASPET Annual Meeting is the place to discover and to present the highest quality, innovative science in pharmacology and experimental therapeutics.
ASPET will welcome over 1,600 scientists passionate about pharmacology as ASPET intersects with over 10,000 other experimental biologists in physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, pathology, and anatomy at Experimental Biology 2021 (EB).
Share your research, hear updates on the latest scientific advances in diverse areas, network with your scientific collaborators and discover new ones.
What to Expect From Our New Virtual Venue
ASPET is committed to providing our members an excellent platform to discover and present the best science in our field. Holding the 2021 annual meeting in an online format gives us the opportunity for many new and exciting ways to network, collaborate,
share research, and hear the latest scientific advances in diverse areas. We look forward to delivering an outstanding experience to all our members.
We are committed to continuing to deliver an experience that our members will find valuable in achieving their professional objectives and pursuing their scientific passion, while we wait for a time we can safely be reunited in person.
- Recognition for top research through high-scoring abstract submissions and poster presentations.
- Relevant and timely symposia and lectures in pharmacology as well as in physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, investigative pathology, and anatomy.
- Q&A with speakers and award winners.
- Exclusive look at the latest research as presented in posters.
- Awards exclusively for ASPET undergraduate, post-baccalaureate, graduate student and postdoc members to subsidize registration fees and publicly recognize your outstanding work.
- Robust ability to meet and make connections with other scientists.
- Plus a few surprises…
Stay tuned for updates as we build our new venue.