Dear DDD Division Members and Colleagues,
We need your help to achieve our goal of making the ASPET Annual Meeting the place to discover and to present the highest quality, innovative science in pharmacology and experimental therapeutics.
On behalf of the Executive Committee of the Division for Drug Discovery and Development, we are soliciting topics for symposia to be presented at the ASPET Annual Meeting at Experimental Biology 2020 in San Diego, CA, April 4-8, 2020.
Our division is particularly interested in identifying multidisciplinary themes that may attract participation from other ASPET divisions as well as other EB societies. Some areas that may be of particular interest include:
- Roles for artificial intelligence in drug discovery and development
- Therapeutic potential for manipulation of NADH levels in degenerative diseases and aging
- Recent developments in blocking tumor cell blocking responses to immune surveillance
- The effect of different patient microbiomes on clinical trials
- The rising roles of organoids in late-stage and translational phases of drug discovery
- Recent advances in the diagnoses and treatment of Alzheimer's disease
To propose a symposium, submit your proposal by using the online submission platform. If you have division-based symposium questions, please contact Craig Beeson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all proposals must be submitted by 5:00 pm ET on March 1, 2019 so that they may be reviewed at the ASPET Program Committee meeting at EB 2019 in Orlando.
On behalf of the DDD Executive Committee,
Chair, DDD Division