Participate in the ASPET Member-Get-A-Member program, get a free ASPET Logo T-shirt, and be entered into a raffle to win a big prize!
By helping us recruit new members, you will be contributing to the growth and sustainability of ASPET. A growing ASPET means great recognition for the field of pharmacology, more resources and support for our members, and a louder voice with policy makers.
Benefits of Participating in the Program:
- Get one paying member (not student) to join ASPET and get a free ASPET Logo T-shirt. Size are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Recruit a member (either a paying member or student) and also be entered into a raffle to win a $100.00 Amex gift card. The more people you recruit, the more chances you have to win the grand prize.
- You will be recognized for your recruitment efforts on our website and in The Pharmacologist.
- Tell a friend, colleague, or student about the benefits of ASPET membership. A full listing of member benefits is listed online here.
- Encourage them to fill out an application form online.
- Tell the applicant that they must enter your name in the "Sponsor Name/Email" field on the application form.
- Tell the applicant that they must enter the marketing code "MGM" in the field that asks, "Where did you hear about ASPET?"
- Once they are approved for membership and their dues payment has been made, you will receive credit for your recruitment efforts.
- If you have any questions about this program, please email the membership department or call 301-634-7060.
Rules & Regulations
- To participate in the program, you must be a member in good standing.
- When applying for membership, the applicant must enter the marketing code: MGM
- The recruiter’s name must be provided as a sponsor on the application form.
- The applicant must qualify and be accepted for Regular, Affiliate, or Postdoc membership and pay for membership before the recruiter is given credit for the new member and sent an ASPET Logo T-shirt.
- Student applicants must qualify and be accepted for Student membership before the recruiter is given credit for their new membership.
- Recruiter may be entered into the raffle any number of times.
- The individual being recommended for membership must be a “new” member, that is, someone who has not been a member for at least 1 year or more.
If you have any questions, please contact our membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: October 19, 2015