2015 Member-Get-A-Member Program
Participate in the 2015 ASPET Member-Get-A-Member program, get a free ASPET Lunch Bag, and be entered into a raffle to win big prizes!
By helping us recruit new members, you will be contributing to the growth and sustainability of ASPET. A growing ASPET means great recognition for the field of pharmacology, more resources and support for our members, and a louder voice with policy makers.
Benefits of Participating in the Program:
- Get one paying member (not student) to join ASPET and get a free ASPET Lunch Bag.
- Recruit a member (either a paying member or student) and also be entered into a raffle to win a $150.00 Amazon.com gift cards. The more people you recruit, the more chances you have to win a grand prize.
- You will be recognized for your recruitment efforts on our website and in The Pharmacologist.
- Tell a friend, colleague or student about the benefits of ASPET membership. A full listing of member benefits is listed online at: http://www.aspet.org/membership/benefits/.
- Encourage them to fill out an application form online at: http://www.aspet.org/membership/apply/.
- Tell the applicant that they must enter your name in the "Sponsor Name/Email" field on the application form.
- Tell the applicant that they must enter the marketing code "MGM" in the field that asks, "Where did you hear about ASPET?"
- Once they are approved for membership and their dues payment has been made, you will receive credit for your recruitment efforts.
- If you have any questions about this program, please contact the membership department at email@example.com or call 301-634-7060.
Rules & Regulations:
- To participate in the program, you must be a member in good standing.
- When applying for membership, the applicant must enter the marketing code: MGM
- The recruiter’s name must be provided as a sponsor on the application form.
- The applicant must qualify and be accepted for Regular, Affiliate, or Postdoc membership and pay for membership before the recruiter is given credit for the new member and sent an ASPET Lunch Bag.
- Student applicants must qualify and be accepted for Student membership before the recruiter is given credit for their new membership.
- Recruiter is limited to one plush ASPET donkey, but they may be entered into the raffle any number of times.
- The individual being recommended for membership must be a “new” member, that is, someone who has not been a member for at least 1 year or more.
Applications for the 2015 MGM Program are no longer being accepted at this time. If you have questions, please contact our membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org.