Advances in Cardiovascular Pharmacology
31st Annual Meeting, June 22nd, 2018
The Great Lakes Chapter (GLC) of ASPET will hold its 31st Annual Scientific Meeting on Friday, June 22nd, 2018 at the Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine.
The goal of the 2018 meeting is to highlight major advances in the pharmacological understanding and treatment of cardiovascular disease, as well as provide an opportunity for students, postdoctoral fellows, and scientists working in related areas to learn about the field. The annual meeting of the GLC of ASPET also provides a forum of learning and exchanging of ideas in all fields of the pharmacological sciences and is a major networking event for biomedical scientists in the area. The meeting schedule includes:
- Poster Session (8:30 am – 10:30 am)
- Vendor Exhibit (8:30 am – 12:00 pm)
- Young Investigator Symposium (10:45 am – 11:45 am)
- Lunch and Learn Career Workshop (noon – 1:30 pm)
- Symposium (1:30 pm – 4:45 pm): Advances in Cardiovascular Pharmacology
Dr. Joan Heller Brown (University of California, San Diego)
Initiation of Cardiac Inflammation and Fibrosis Through CaMKII Signaling in Cardiomyocytes
- Dr. Paul Burridge (Northwestern University)
- Dr. Raul Gazmuri (Rosalind Franklin University)
- Dr. Gary Gintant (Abbvie)
- Dr. Keith Jones (Loyola University)
- Poster Awards and Business Meeting (4:45 pm – 5:30 pm)
The deadline for abstract receipt is Friday, June 8th, 2018 by 5:00 PM CDT. Send completed abstract form to email@example.com
Download Abstract Submission Form (PDF)
Abstracts are due by June 8th, 2018.
Maps and Parking Directions
Directions to Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine.
Valet parking will be available on site. A complimentary voucher for the valet parking will be available to all registered attendees at the registration table.