2005 - Molecular Pharmacology Division at EB
June 21, 2012
The Molecular Pharmacology Division at EB2005 - San Diego, CA
April 2-6, 2005
Best Abstract Award Winners
Postdoctoral Award Winners
Dr. Violaine Simon (LSU HSC) earned 1st prize honors. Other finalists: Shigeki Miyamoto (UCSD), David Roman (Michigan), Francis Willard (UNC), and Alexander Zambon (UCSF)
Graduate Student Award Winners
Jessica Bonzo (UCSD) earned 1st prize honors. Other finalists: Xiaoqing Cao (LSU), Curtis Chong (Hopkins), Ryan Hibbs (UCSD), Christopher Means (UCSD), Kristy Wagner (Penn State), Huan Wang (Rochester) and Eric Wauson (UNC)
Division-Sponsored Symposia at EB2005
April 3, Sunday
- 3-5:30PM, Symposium: Functional Selectivity of Receptor Signaling: Epiphenomenon or New Opportunity for Drug Discovery? David Sibley, Chair (Convention Center, 2).
April 4, Monday:
- 9:30AM-12, Symposium: Pathways Illuminated: Visualizing cell Signaling. A.C. Newton, Chair (Convention Center, 2).
- 3-5:30PM. Symposium: Heterotrimeric G-proteins in Oncogenesis and Metastasis. P.J. Casey, Chair (Convention Center, 2).
- 3-5:30PM, Symposium: Inference of Biological Regulatory Networks. K.S. Ramos, Chair. (Convention Center, 5B)/
April 5, Tuesday:
- 9:30AM-12, Symposium: GPCR Oligomerization: Biology and Drug Discovery. K.J. Blumer, Chair. (Convention Center, 2).
- 3-5:30PM, Postdoctoral Award Finalist talks in Marriott, Torrey 3 room
- 6-9PM, Mol Pharmacol business meeting and mixer (and finalist in the graduate student poster awards) in Marriott Santa Rosa Room (Nachos and Beer/Wine will be served)
April 6, Wednesday:
- 8:30AM-11, Symposium: Molecular Library Approaches to CNS drug discovery. B.L. Roth, Chair. (Convention, 5A).
- 8:30-11AM, Symposium: Lysophosphatidic Acid: From Metabolite to mediator to medicine. M.L. Toews, Chair; K.E. Meier, co-Chair. (Convention Center, 2).
More Pictures from EB2005
Click on photo to enlarge.
Last Updated: August 3, 2017