Hear why you should submit your abstract in this video from EB 2018.
Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 11:59 PM PST *
* Please note: The abstract deadline will not be extended. Abstracts not received by November 14, 2018 will not be included in the regular program. After November 14th you will need to apply for a Late-Breaking Abstract with the higher submission processing fee.
Notifications about acceptance of abstracts submitted by November 14th, will be sent in early February.
Submit your research to an ASPET topic category
How to be considered for ASPET Oral Presentations
Abstracts submitted by students and postdocs may also be considered for an oral presentation in related symposia, division platform sessions, or the ASPET
Daily Datablitz session. If selected for oral presentation, you will also be scheduled to present a poster in the EB exhibit/poster hall.
How to be considered for an ASPET Travel Award
Eligible students and postdocs must submit their work through EB to any ASPET category below AND complete the related ASPET application forms. Applications for ASPET travel
awards close on Thursday, November 15, 2018.
How to be considered for an ASPET Poster Award
Eligible students and postdocs must submit their work through EB to any ASPET category below AND complete the related ASPET application forms. Applications for ASPET
poster awards close on Thursday, November 15, 2018.
Criteria for Abstract Acceptance
Abstracts submitted for consideration will be reviewed by the ASPET Program Committee. For acceptance for presentation and publication, abstracts must comply with the instructions and scientific integrity policy as outlined by the Experimental Biology meeting as well as meet the ASPET criteria below:
- Scientific Merit (original concept, improvement of previous idea, expands the field)
- Technical Quality (there are no major design or analysis issues)
- Abstract is Complete (contains a clear and satisfactory Objective/Aim/Hypothesis, Design/Approach/Methods, Results, and Conclusion)
- Relevance (contributes to improvement in scientific understanding)
- Originality (no concerns about scientific integrity/plagiarism)
- Language (satisfactory grammar/style and organization)
There is no guarantee that one’s abstract will be accepted or published.
Drug Targets in Cancer
Anticancer Drug Response
Cancer Cell Signaling
Cardiovascular Pharmacology (CVP)
Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology
Omics / Big Data
Signal Transduction - General
Signal Transduction - G Proteins/GPCRs
Signal Transduction - Ion Channels
Signal Transduction - Kinases/Phosphatases/RTKs
Signal Transduction - Second Messenger Systems
Signal Transduction - Other Receptors
Mechanisms of Cell Injury/Death
Mitochondrial Pharmacology & Toxicology
Central Nervous System Pharmacology
Drugs of Abuse and Addiction
CNS Transporters and Channels
Neuropharmacology Postdoc Showcase
Drug Discovery and Development
Drug Discovery and Development
Drug Metabolism and Disposition (DMD)
DMD - General
DMD - Pharmacokinetics/Modeling
DMD - Metabolic Enzymes
DMD - Transporters
DMD - Transcription Regulation
Pharmacogenomics and Translational Pharmacology
Quantitative Systems / Precision Medicine
Translational and Clinical Pharmacology Trainee Showcase
In Vitro Toxicology
Inflammation and Tissue Injury
Pharmacology - Other
Pharmacology - Microbiome
Pharmacology - All Other